Thursday, February 24, 2011

A little about me

So I have listed the natural bamboo wash clothes on my etsy shop.  They are a custom order for someone. But I do have plans for more. Because I have so far only made winter type items I am going to have to start making other things that will sell year around.  I have made headbands and wash clothes if anyone has any ideas let me know.                                                                                                                                                               
Anyway so far in this blog I have not said much about myself.  I am a mom of two boys .  My oldest is in the first grade and we are homeschooling him. I love, love, love coffee.  Good coffee. I will not waste my time on bad coffee. I love to create and design things. I love to work I can not stand to sit still. I spend a lot of time doing volunteer work. Well that's about it in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment